Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
When looking to secure clients and referrals, it is extremely important to treat them as prospects in the initial part of your journey.
Gift giving, remembering important dates and check-in calls are a couple ways you can stand out as an advisor compared to your competitors.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Brandon Hegg, a consultant at Dynamic Directions. Brandon discusses how he takes his client experience to the next level through creating long lasting relationships and focuses on wowing his current client base.
Brad and Brandon discuss:
- The importance of ongoing client check-in calls
- Strategies they use to create special relationships with clients
- How accountability can lead to positive change when dealing with upset clients
- Unique branded items that customers will cherish and remember you by
- And more
Connect With Brandon Hegg:
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove