Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
When looking to secure clients and referrals, you get to decide how you are viewed online and what assets you bring to the table. The key is confidence and authority.
By creating a presence online and emerging yourself across various platforms, you are creating the most authoritative version of yourself.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Mike Saunders, authority marketing strategist and host of the Influential Entrepreneurs podcast. Mike discusses how he elevated his presence among clients and future prospects by getting involved in different media platforms and creating a trusted persona for himself that people can look to for advice.
Brad and Mike discuss:
- What branding really means for a business
- The “WIIFM” mentality and how you can use it to your advantage among clients
- Why the platform your content is placed on will determine the audiences interactions with it
- The importance of being online in today’s business world
- And more
Connect With Mike Saunders:
- LinkedIn: Mike Saunders
- Podcast: Influential Entrepreneurs
- The Authority Positioning Coach – The Authority Positioning Coach – #1 Authority Marketing Strategist
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Mike Saunders holds an MBA in Marketing and serves the small and medium-sized business market. In addition to coaching and consulting clients in his firm Marketing Huddle LLC, he teaches Marketing as an Adjunct Marketing Professor at three universities.