Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
As a financial advisor, marketing and public relations may not be high on your list of must do.
But they should be. Because you not only want to attract new clients but also impress the clients you’ve already got.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Marie Swift, president and chief executive officer of Impact Communications, a public relations and marketing communications firm focused on the financial services industry. You will learn ways to successfully stay in front of your clients and prospects using marketing and public relations.
- Why advisors don’t spend enough time and money when it comes to marketing and PR
- The strategy of read and feed in relation to marketing and education
- What strategies are working in terms of marketing success
- What an advisor could focus on from a digital perspective to showcase the human side of their business
- And more
Connect With Marie Swift:
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Marie Swift is the president and CEO of Impact Communications, a full-service marketing communications firm serving a select group of independent financial advisors and allied institutions. Marie is known for bringing good ideas to financial advisors through her speeches, workshops, boot camps, webinars, podcasts, videos, and written works. A thought leader for thought leaders, she is known for bringing some of the industry’s best and brightest voices together for dialog and debate.