When looking for new potential clients or new ways to engage with your current clientele, it is extremely important to make sure you are going that extra mile to create solid relationships that will last a lifetime.
Meeting your clients face-to-face or being available to talk through their concerns whenever they arise is an important part of fostering solid relationships.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Ed Slott, CEO of Ed Slott and Company of IRA experts ready to help you with all of your financial goals. Ed discusses how he has connected with new prospects and the important things advisors should know when creating lifelong business relationships.
Brad and Ed discuss:
- Virtual programs they offer to their clients
- The connection a face-to-face chat with new prospects
- How technology has elevated our online experience
- The importance of having a financial advisor
- And more
Connect With Ed Slott:
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove