At a certain point in your career, you will have the opportunity to speak in front of a large audience.
Whether it be for a seminar, a business meeting, or simply a sales pitch to a new investor, your public speaking skills will have to shine through and wow someone, which can be tough when put under pressure.
But it doesn’t need to be like that anymore.
This week, Brad Swineheart is joined by Pat Quinn, a speaking coach who helps business leaders sharpen their presentation skills. As a former professional magician and high school teacher who has spoken to audiences worldwide, Pat knows how to read an audience unlike anyone else. And that’s why he’s here to share the tips and techniques you need to strengthen your public speaking.
- The correct measure of success when public speaking
- Strategies to get on stage and prepare to speak in front of a large audience
- How his experience as a teacher and magician has aided in his confidence to speak to an audience
- The value of storytelling when it comes to public speaking
- How offering the right amount of information can separate a good from a great speaker
- The difference between helping and overwhelming the crowd you’re speaking to
- And more!
Connect with Pat Quinn:
Connect with White Glove:
About Our Guest:
A former professional magician who learned the art of commanding a stage early in his career. With an advanced degree in brain research, Pat Quinn understands how adults learn new information. As a consultant and speaker, he has keynoted the biggest conferences and spoken to audiences from around the world.