The pandemic has forever changed the way a lot of companies do business.
Since March 2020, whether you worked in fitness or finance, you have been forced to pivot to an online business model in order to keep money coming in.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Bradly Gotto, owner of Fiat Wealth Management. Bradly discusses how he markets to baby boomers to share how to spend their money in retirement, along with how his business has changed as a result of COVID-19.
- The challenges of pivoting to an online business model
- The importance of creating a LinkedIn presence for your business
- The negative effects of constantly changing your marketing strategy
- Advising baby boomers how to effectively spend their money either near or at retirement
- And more
Connect With Brad Gotto:
- LinkedIn: Bradly Gotto
- LinkedIn: Fiat Wealth Management
- Fiat Wealth Management
- Every Day is Saturday Podcast
Connect With WhiteGlove: