From holistic and personalized planning to addressing and solving client concerns, these are some of the key elements that successful advisors are implementing within their practices, leading to business and client growth.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart is joined by Daniel Biagini, the head of sales at American Equity. Daniel is all about leveraging his background of guiding strategy, product development, and client experience to promote growth among his clients. So, listen in as Brad and Dan speak about how advisors today are breaking the traditional business models and how these new strategies are working to bring in new prospects.
Brad and Dan discuss:
- How to identify value among advisors in the industry
- New prospecting methods that advisors are taking on to bring in and maintain clients
- The importance of building a company culture that clients can relate to
- Ways your marketing can change the way clients perceive and interact with your business
- Must-know tips and tricks advisors can use to take their business to the next level
- And more!
Connect with Daniel Biagini:
Connect with Brad Swineheart:
About Daniel Biagini:
Dynamic asset management and insurance industry leader with 10+ years of success. Proven track record of guiding strategy, product development, and client experience that drives growth, competitive advantage, and operational excellence.