To make sure your marketing is as strong as it can be, you should focus on data-based decisions, and forget the “shiny object” mentality.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Natalie Grassi, an advisor development consultant at Simplicity Scottsdale, to discuss strategies you can start implementing for an effective marketing plan.
- How to start building an effective marketing plan in three steps
- The importance of being open to marketing many areas and topics to expand your reach and step outside of your comfort zone
- Three drop dead best tips for being an effective seminar presenter
- Why data is a critical component for tracking performance
- And more
- Be Advised — Leading with Value: 9. Make Your Webinar Superior With Deirdre Van Nest
- Captivating Advisor
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Natalie Grassi: Natalie Grassi, an advisor development consultant at Simplicity Scottsdale. Natalie specializes in marketing plans for top performers and has coached on presentation skills and best seminar and converting practices.