Some financial advisors quit their business because it can be a grind and feel like it is a constant punch in the face.
But, are you going to be someone who stands up and fights back?
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Erik Allen, host of “Top Rated MMA” and “The Erik Allen Show.” Erik shares how he overcame addiction, bankruptcy, and other challenges to turn his life around to become a successful entrepreneur.
- His childhood living in a cold garage––and going down the path of destruction
- The moment he decided to turn his whole life around
- How to remain focused on your end goal
- How surrounding himself with partners has helped change his life
- And more
- Be Your Own Loud: 29. How To Bounce Back After Life Punches You in the Face With Erik Allen
- Influence Accelerator Academy
Connect With Erik Allen:
- Erik Allen Media
- Instagram: Erik Allen
- LinkedIn: Erik Allen
- Facebook: Erik Allen
- Twitter: Erik Allen
- YouTube: Erik Allen
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Erik Allen is truly a man of integrity, work ethic, and an overcomer. Despite being raised in a broken home, battling addiction, being jailed at 18, and filing for bankruptcy at 21, Erik managed to turn everything around. He is now 16+ years sober, 16+ years married with two kids, an entrepreneur, a podcaster, and a speaker, who helps up-and-coming MMA and entrepreneurs get noticed online. Erik might have been dealt a rough hand, but with the help of his Heavenly Father and a humble heart, Erik is taking each day as it comes and making it count.