When looking to attract new clients, it is vital to understand what the landscape looks like before you jump back into the same old prospecting routine.
By strengthening presentation skills, many advisors have learned how to communicate effectively both in person and virtually to connect with prospective clients, creating loyal connections for the years to come.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Frank Maselli, best-selling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and coach at White Glove. Frank shares must-know public speaking techniques while explaining his approach to helping advisors shape and sharpen the work they do through seminars and information sessions.
- The role of emotions when it comes to connecting with new clients
- Exactly how to deliver an engaging presentation and seminar
- Storytelling as a seminar asset
- How to build a foundation of trust among prospective clients
- How online webinars have changed the environment of financial services
- The value of having an online presence in today’s business world
- And more!
Connect with Frank Maselli:
Connect with WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Frank Maselli is a 3X best-selling author and an award-winning keynote speaker and coach in the financial services industry. For over thirty years, Frank has helped thousands of financial professionals grow and enjoy their business with modern skills that resonate with today’s clients. His programs are founded on deep expertise in human psychology, and he is renowned for his cutting-edge thinking and his electrifying (and entertaining) delivery.