Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Your emotions are what drive most of the decisions you make in your life. And the more dramatic the change, the stronger your emotions will be.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Ross Marino CFP®, CPFA, CeFT®, founder of Transitus Wealth Partners, about some personal disruptions that led him to writing a book called “Shaping Change”. Ross and Brad also discuss how to manage your client relationships when your clients are in the midst of a life transition.
- What led him to write the book called “Shaping Change”
- How to address uncertainty in someone’s life and get them back into financial planning
- The four stages of transition––and how he walks clients or prospects through each stage
- And more
- Shaping Change: How To Respond When Life Disrupts Your Retirement Plan by Ross Marino CFP®, CeFT® and Susan Bradley CFP®, CeFT®
Connect With Ross Marino:
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Ross Marino: Do you remember any gifts from your 15th birthday? Ross Marino does. Ross received a copy of Money magazine, and it shaped his life. A subscription to Psychology Today soon followed. From an early age, he was fascinated with how people think and what they do with money. Ross grew up outside of Cleveland, OH, then headed to Stetson University in Florida, where he wrestled. His career as a financial advisor began in 1988, and he has been helping people ever since.