As an advisor, it is important to not be so narrowly focused with your marketing mix. It helps if you think bigger in terms of communicating and engaging with your clients.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart speaks with Brad Barrett, managing director and partner at One Capital Management, an independent private wealth advisory firm. Brad shares his business growth strategies, business obstacles, and results by integrating new marketing strategies.
Brad B. discusses:
- His first failures in the virtual world and how these shaped his future
- Overcoming the obstacle of adding webinars into his marketing mix
- The efficiencies of virtual meetings for clients
- The business opportunities he plans to focus on for the rest of 2021 into 2022
- And more
Connect With Brad Barrett:
Connect With WhiteGlove:
- (844) 949-9497
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: Brad Swineheart
- Twitter: Brad Swineheart
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
About Our Guest:
Brad Barrett: Brad Barrett is a managing director and partner at one capital management and independent private wealth advisory firm. Brad is a certified financial planner who advises individuals and families on their investment and advanced planning needs. He also oversees the firm’s retirement and corporate services practice.